Retirement Planning and How to Retire With Purpose
Want to know the retirement challenges people don’t talk about?
This introductory workshop is for you!
The Retire With Purpose introductory workshop is ideal if you are:
- Three years or less from retirement.
- About to retire.
- Just retired.
- Being made redundant or thinking about leaving work.
Book your place on any of our upcoming workshops. All workshops are free until the end of March 2022.
What You Will Learn
Discover both the non-financial and financial aspects of retirement planning and what you need to enjoy retired life to the max. So you can start on your journey to a better retirement – in just 60 minutes!
You’ll gain invaluable insights into:
- The top myths around retirement.
- Time precious planning.
- That crucial non-financial conversation
- How to create a retirement plan for the rest of your life.
Once you’ve completed the introductory workshop you can:
- Register for the full Retire With Purpose programme.
- Talk through your options with your own Financial Advisor.
- Book your personal Planning Solution programme with Paul.
Just to say, Panthera LIFE does not provide regulated financial advice, but as a highly experienced financial adviser, Paul can.
Workshop Format and Dates
Your introductory Retire with Purpose workshop is held online, so you can join from the comfort of your own home. Panthera LIFE workshops are delivered live, in real time, and are presented by Paul Hammond.
All you need to do is log in and join in!
Our workshop booking site has details of introductory workshops scheduled for spring 2022. If you can’t make any of the dates, register now and we’ll send you full details on future dates
Prefer a 1 to 1 personal retirement coaching program?
Paul offers you a personal Retire with Purpose programme including financial planning. See our Financial Planning and Retirement page for more details.