Retirement or freedom living?
I’ll be honest. I don’t really like the word ‘Retirement’ with its golf, slippers and armchair clichés. As a retirement coach, I much prefer ‘Freedom-living’. After all, you could be retired for 30+ years, which might be longer than you’ve actually worked!
So that’s why I set up the Retire With Purpose four-week programme.
Based on my years of experience in financial and estate planning, my aim is to give you the information, support and guidance in preparing for hidden retirement challenges, and providing practical solutions to those challenges.
My unique online retirement planning workbooks will help you ‘do your homework’ and really drill down into the holistic implications of retirement, not just the finances or the fun stuff.
The RWP programme does not provide any financial advice on pensions or investments. It’s actually not about investing money, but investing in time to plan and prepare. You should seek advice on investments and pensions from a professional financial advisor.
Who is the Retire With Purpose programme designed for?
The RWP programme is ideal if:
- You are three years or less from your current planned retirement date.
- You are about to retire and haven’t set any long-term life goals.
- You are recently retired and realising it isn’t quite the 7-day holiday you imagined.
- You are being forced to leave work before you are ready.
- You are not sure what you are retiring into.
Interested? Register now and we’ll send you full details of our RWP programmes in 2022. No obligation, no fuss, no hard sell.
What you will learn
The RWP programme is divided into four parts, each helping you understand and plan for major challenges of retirement.
1 – A Sneak-peak Into Retirement
We tackle three key elements of any retirement planning:
- Can you actually afford to stop work?
- You may be able to retire, but are you ready to retire?
- What is your perception of retirement?
2 – The Non-Financial Retirement Conversation
This will cover the important aspects of living in retirement such as:
- Family & Relationships
- Social Networks
- Mental & Physical Wellbeing
- Profession and Business
- Volunteering/Giving back
- The Fun Stuff
3 – The Financial Conversation
We get down to the nitty-gritty of financing retirement, including:
- How will your finances fund and align to your new life?
- Will I have enough to retire?
- Can I leave work earlier than planned?
Together, we create a sustainable financial plan that will help you retire with financial confidence.
4 – Time for Take Off
- You have your Retire with Purpose Plan.
- You have defined your own purpose statement for life beyond work.
- You know when you can make the transition away from your everyday work-life schedule to a life of choice.
- You know how you are going to fund it.
So, what’s next? This module has the answers.
What You Will Receive and Achieve
When you have completed the RWP programme you will have:
- Your own Retiring With Purpose Plan. This is some practical steps and a workbook that you have completed to help you manage your day-to-day life in retirement.
- Your personalised Perfect Retirement Vision, to help you keep on track with your retirement goals.
- Your bespoke Financial Resource Plan. This will include the practical financial plan to support how you will fund your perfect retirement.
Retire With Purpose Support
Every RWP programme offers extensive on-going support, to help you through the transition and revisit your non-financial and financial plan. This includes:
- Exclusive member-only Facebook group.
- Financial education tips & tricks to help make better money decisions.
- Updated video content as we update the Retire with Purpose programme.
- Social network support.
- Access to Paul for 121 support via video & phone during office hours. (For subscribers only.)
Your RWP programme and resources will help with making key decisions about your retirement plans. You then have the following options:
Go To Your Financial Advisor
You’re free to take your personal plan to your own financial advisor.
You can act on your plan yourself.
All-inclusive Planning Solutions with Paul
Work with Paul to put your plan into action now and into the future.
Panthera LIFE does not provide regulated financial advice, but as a highly experienced Financial Adviser, Paul can!
RWP Programme Format and Dates
Currently, all our RWP programmes are online, delivered live, in real time, and are presented by Paul Hammond. All you need to do is log in and join in via Zoom.
Want an introduction to retirement planning? Our Introductory workshop is perfect for discovering more about retiring and life after work. Just clock to see the latest dates and book your place – free until the end of March 2022.
Fast Track to Retirement Planning
Don’t want to wait? Fast track your retirement coaching with your personal Retire with Purpose 121 with Paul.